Sunday, January 17, 2010

Week 2

A week of registration, paperwork, and early socializing
has passed - between the heavy schedule at school, and the
short french work schedule and workweek, it's really
hard to get anything done outside of class.  Remaining
major tasks include getting a car and cell phone plan.
As promised, this post has three images - the first is one
I made showing the relative size of France vs. some states
in the Western US.  I think if you put California and Nevada
together, you have a landmass pretty close to the size of
France.  For some reason I was curious about that.

Second image - the omelette I made with Indian spices
borrowed from my roommate who hails from their source.
He taught me a recipe for a simple Indian sauce oriented
toward vegetarians.  To which I added chicken.

Third image - some of my teammates, among whom by sheer
coincidence, is my second roommate from China.  Here's hoping we
don't kill each other by the end of the semester!  Pictured are teammates
from Greece and Zimbabwe, and missing is my Lebanese teammate.
Top that for diversity Harvard Business School! 

No comments: