Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blog update initiation

Welcome once again,
This blog is for keeping in touch with people I'm familiar with, and giving you a view into my activities and experiences mostly in Asia, especially China. Blogger/Google Groups combination make it very tricky to update many users to the blog. Suffice to say I published the below three posts only to find that it didn't update (!) I had to use three email accounts of mine to test out the capabilities under different settings. So here's the skinny: When I post, within about a day you'll get the message that it posted. This is to allow for the (rare) case when I post multiple times in a day, I don't want people getting bothered with multiple emails. Also gives me time to do damage control in case I post inadvertently ;) So, this post is intended to completely exercise the update capability, and below are the "real" posts. With that, do please give them a look!

No comments: